Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No comments, few downloads, low plays, oh my!!!

WTF!?!? Alright, it's time to fear for your lives. I find it totally unacceptable that a talent of my magnitude's status isn't blown completely through the roof on this bitch. The crazy part is that it is free as fuck (for now at least:-). It is almost like offering a thirsty muther fucka a nice cold refreshing bottle of purified spring water (with sunlight glistened sparkles blingin' from off of the crystallized condensation of it's outer frosty region) and people pass it up and go drink from the toilet. I am feeling a little under appreciated here. I can deal with being hated on by many for me having 3 Guinness book record titles for world's fastest rapper (picture me saying that in WWE wrestling super star fashion). That is to be expected. Nigga's hate on great, big whoop, what's new? But to sleep on my skillz and not acknowledge my greatness within my lyrical prowess is damn near a sin to God himself. Yeah, he mad as hell at you mutha fuckas. Fuck writing blogs and sendin' messages. I think Im ma have to go across country door to door slappin' and attackin'. Force entry into your home, hold you at gun point and force nigga's to log onto the world wide web and check my shit out. Is that what you want? You forced to bop yo head to my shit diggin' it in my presence with chrome on yo dome? No, and honestly, neither do I. So wouldn't it be a lot more simple just to look me up and check me out at your own will? Sure it would. Yeah, I've won Guinness records on 3 different accounts, so what, fuck that! The fact that I am dope as hell should and must always be the high point of the mere mention of my name. So if you find yourself hearing strange noises in your closest, or rattling sounds coming from up under your bed, then ask yourself. Is it a monster, or is it Rebel XD coming to bestow an unexpected listening session upon yo ass? Either way, Im ma get my well deserved props. Thank you for reading and have a nice day...For now>:-)

No comments: